Opinions Expressed on this site belong to the individual poster
Our website provides an opportunity for participants to express comments and opinions about recovery and treatment. These postings do not reflect the opinion of the staff at Beat.DrugAbuse.com, its executives, or its shareholders, and are not endorsed by Beat.DrugAbuse.com. While we make efforts to review and moderate the forum in order to remove objectionable material, we do not purport to be able to remove all objectionable content in a timely manner, if ever. For resources concerning internet free speech laws visit this link.
No Medical, Psychiatric, or Professional Advice
This website is designed for general educational and information purposes only and does not render medical advice, unless otherwise indicated. The information provided through this website should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or illness. It is not a substitute for professional health care, and is designed to support – not replace – the relationship you have with your health care provider. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider. Beat.DrugAbuse.com does not provide medical advice or offer medical, psychiatric, or professional opinions online. The articles on this site are meant to discuss issues of a general nature regarding issues of interest. While we will monitor content as time allows, we are not responsible for the opinions, advice, recommendations, advertising or suggestions of any writer of these articles. Anyone who has a medical problem should contact a physician. Anyone with a serious addiction problem should get medical or therapeutic help. Anyone who feels at risk for suicide should call 911 immediately. The function of this site is to provide information regarding certain treatment facilities, and post relevant articles which we think might be helpful to those seeking treatment.
Reliance upon any information found on Beat.DrugAbuse.com, any of its licensors, or any affiliates, rests in the user at the user’s own risk. Beat.DrugAbuse.com may contain information that you may find explicit or otherwise offensive, erroneous or otherwise inaccurate or outdated. Beat.DrugAbuse.com, its affiliates and licensors are not responsible for such content. The user is responsible for complying with applicable laws of the region/country of residence.
No Offensive Material
Anyone who leaves a comment on this website is expected to follow certain content rules, including the prohibition of any content which is illegal or otherwise prohibited. Illegal or prohibited content may include, but is not limited to, content which could be construed as medical or legal advice, which invites other participants to engage in a criminal activity, which offers other participants an opportunity to participate in a financial scheme, pyramid, chain letter, or otherwise invites participants to send money to the poster, or which contains sexually suggestive, racially offensive, threatening or abusive language. We do not provide treatment for individuals under age 18, nor do we knowingly collect their contact information. The right to determine what material offends the online community will be the sole decision of the moderator.
We expect our guests to abide by common standards of decency, and no commercial advertisements are allowed without express permission of Beat.DrugAbuse.com.
Links to Other Websites
This website will contain links to Third Party sites which will contain content over which Beat.DrugAbuse.com has no control nor does it endorse or sponsor any of the organizations associated with these URL links. Bear in mind when you follow a link to another website that Beat.DrugAbuse.com has no responsibility for what you find there, and does not review, moderate or maintain those sites. Beat.DrugAbuse.com has no control over information found on the sites which are associated with the URL links. Neither is Beat.DrugAbuse.com responsible for any information found on the linked sites. All information contained herein is obtained by Beat.DrugAbuse.com from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. Because of the possibility of human and mechanical error as well as other factors, Beat.DrugAbuse.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Follow those links, and use those websites at your own risk.
We follow a standard set of editorial procedures for information that we post on our websites. However, we don’t offer you any warranty or guarantee related to our sites; we specifically disclaim any warranties, expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of visitors to our site to evaluate the information we provide and determine its relevancy and usefulness to them.
Please contact us regarding any comments or concerns about the content on our website.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names are copyrighted to their respective owners and organizations. The information provided on Beat.DrugAbuse.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. These materials may not be reproduced, copied, or stored in any digital or printed media apart from personal use, without the written permission of Beat.DrugAbuse.com for materials owned by Beat.DrugAbuse.com or the respective owner for materials not owned by Beat.DrugAbuse.com.
Beat.DrugAbuse.com uses original, stock, and purchased photography on the website. The individuals portrayed in the images are models and are not intended to imply endorsement or any association with any addiction or condition.
By viewing or using this website, sending a request for information or posting a comment online, I understand and acknowledge all of the above terms, and in particular I understand that from time to time Beat.DrugAbuse.com will make changes regarding their website, its policies and its rules.
All information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Beat.DrugAbuse.com makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to user and/or any third party including warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Beat.DrugAbuse.com shall under no circumstance be liable to user, and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if Beat.DrugAbuse.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Some U.S. states and foreign countries provide rights in addition to those above or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or liability for incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, the above limitations may not apply to you or there may be state provisions which supersede the above.
Any clause of the Disclaimer declared invalid shall be deemed severable and not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder. The terms of the Disclaimer may only be amended in a writing signed by Beat.DrugAbuse.com and are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
By communicating through the forums, uploading files or data onto the site, or otherwise providing information on or through the site (each, a “submission”), you are granting Beat.DrugAbuse.com a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license to: use, copy, adapt, transmit, publicly perform, display or distribute the submission, without limitation.
Your continued use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use and waiver of liability on the part of Beat.DrugAbuse.com.
The above-described information (Personally-Identifying Information) may be used by Beat.DrugAbuse.com to personalize and enhance your use of this Site, including the marketing and promotion of certain products and services that might be of interest to you. Your use of this Site is consent to the foregoing use of your Personally-Identifying Information by Beat.DrugAbuse.com
Beat.DrugAbuse.com also may share your Personally-Identifying Information with select companies and organizations for their own marketing and promotional use. While Beat.DrugAbuse.com seeks to share Personally-Identifying Information with companies that follow appropriate privacy policies, it does not bear any responsibility for the actions and policies of such third parties. If you wish that we not share your Personally-Identifying Information with third parties, you may “opt out” by emailing us with such request.
You should be aware that any Personally-Identifying Information, such as your user name and email address, as well as any other information that you post on a bulletin board, share in a “chat room,” or otherwise specifically and knowingly disclose by use of the site, may be directly collected and used by third parties. Therefore, you may be subject to unsolicited email as a result of your disclosure of such information. You should have no expectation of privacy with respect to your communications through the forums, or profile should you choose to list this information.
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organization like Beat.DrugAbuse.com. Based in the United States of America, our principal activity is the delivery of informational content and business listing information.
- You can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
- We collect the personal information that you may volunteer while using our services.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from sources outside of Beat.DrugAbuse.com, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
- We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than email marketing and than that indicated on the Web pages where the information is requested or collected.
- If we wish to use your personal information for a new purpose, we will contact you first for permission.
- Except as requested by you, we do not disclose your personal information to other organizations.
Website Security Policy
Beat.DrugAbuse.com is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws, as well as applicable regulations, standards, and guidelines established by government agencies and accepted accrediting organizations.
We will provide a secure transmission method for you to send us personal information, including:
Identifiers (such as social security numbers, credit card details, website password)
While such secure transmission methods provide reasonable protections against unauthorized access, if you have concerns regarding the transmission of sensitive information (such as contact or medical information), you should consider using non-electronic communication methods.
We have implemented security policies, rules, and reasonable technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorized access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorized modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
- All our employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with, the processing of personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal information.
Email Privacy Disclaimer
Beat.DrugAbuse.com will use reasonable means to protect the privacy of your information sent by e-mail. However, because of the risks outlined below, Beat.DrugAbuse.com cannot guarantee that email communications will be confidential. Additionally, Beat.DrugAbuse.com will not be liable in the event that you or anyone else inappropriately uses your e-mail. Beat.DrugAbuse.com will not be liable for improper disclosure of your information that is not caused by Beat.DrugAbuse.com’s intentional misconduct.
Email Risks and Your Responsibilities
At the discretion of Beat.DrugAbuse.com, its staff, physicians and agents and upon your agreement to the terms outlined within this consent form, you may use email to communicate with Beat.DrugAbuse.com. These e-mails may contain your personal health information. If you decide to use email to communicate with Beat.DrugAbuse.com, you should be aware of the following risks and/or your responsibilities:
- As the Internet is not secure or private, unauthorized people may be able to intercept, read and possibly modify email you send or are sent by Beat.DrugAbuse.com.
- You must protect your email account, password and computer against access by unauthorized people.
- Since email can be used to spread viruses, some which cause email messages to be sent to people who you do not intend to send email messages to, you should install and maintain virus protection software on your PC.
- Since e-mails can be copied, printed and forwarded by people to whom you send e-mails, you should be careful regarding to whom you send e-mails.
- As your employer may claim ownership of, or the right to access, the email account issued to you by your e-mail, you should avoid using an employer issued email account to communicate with Beat.DrugAbuse.com.
Conditions for the Use of Email
By consenting to the use of email with Beat.DrugAbuse.com, you agree that:
- Beat.DrugAbuse.com may forward emails as appropriate for treatment, and other related reasons. As such, Beat.DrugAbuse.com staff members, other than the recipient, may have access to emails that you send. Such access will only be to such persons who have a right to access your email to provide services to you. Otherwise, Beat.DrugAbuse.com will not, otherwise, forward emails to independent third parties without your prior written consent, except as authorized or required by law.
- You should carefully word your email messages so the information provided clearly, yet briefly, describes the information you intend to convey.
- You are responsible for correcting any unclear or incorrect information.
- Beat.DrugAbuse.com reserves the right to save your email and include your email or information contained within your email in your medical record.
- Emails may not be the only form of communication that Beat.DrugAbuse.com will use to communicate with you. Additionally, Beat.DrugAbuse.com may decide that it is not in your best interest to continue to communicate with you by email. In such case, Beat.DrugAbuse.com will notify that it no longer intends to communicate with you by email.
Contact Beat.DrugAbuse.com Organization Name: Beat.DrugAbuse.com